Health is Wealth, as our older people say’s Health is the most important thing in our life; everyone needs medical services for better health. In Today’s busy Life every person can’t go to the hospital due to many reasons may be they are old, maybe they don’t have time to go to the hospital for small issues and wait for hours and hours to consult the doctor or for the medical tests, to overcome this issues Sandhya Raju who’s the daughter of PR Venketrama Raja Chairman, RAMCO group, Came up with innovative thought give health care services to people at their doorstep and virtually and That is Call Health.
How they Did it????
Call Health is a Hyderabad based healthcare start-up started in 2013 by the Sandhya Raju, she is the daughter of PR Venketrama Raja, Chairman, RAMCO group. which gave their first service to the Hyderabad people. Call Health has come up with the Worlds first mobility and virtual platform for all healthcare services at their doorstep. Hari Thalapalli is the chief executive officer of the call Health services.
For the people who can’t go to the hospital for them, it is very useful, the start-up provides the option for the customers to take appointment or book the slot for their need. It is providing much more services like giving health-related tips how to be fit and away from health issues. Call health contains each every department specialists to assist the customers/patients. It is become more successful because it saves more time for the people. According to 2017 August receiving 2,000 calls per day mainly for diagnostics, drug delivery, and nursing.
Services Offered by Call Health??
Call health provides various services not just to book an appointment with the doctor there is much more than that,
- Second opinion: That you can take the second opinion from the doctors if you are not satisfied with the first doctor opinion.
- Diagnostics – Pathology: You can book diagnostic services from Call Health.
- Medicines and Medical Supplies: They will provide the medicines in emergency and medical supplies to the customers; they are available 24*7.
- Nursing: If anyone needs Nurse at their place for the need of the patient, call health service will provide the nurse for caring for the patient.
- Diagnostics- Radiology & Imaging: They also provide services in Radiology and imaging.
- Bedside Attendant: They provide attendant who is need of them. Beside attendant means to care for the patients all the time.
They are planning some more services in the coming years :
- My Wellness
- Medical Equipment – Buying & Leasing.
- Emotional Wellbeing – Psychiatry & Psychology.
How Call Health provides Service?
It will provide the services both the online and offline based on the need they will give the service. Online means through the video call and offline means the doctor will come to the patient place to give the treatment. Within the 24 hours, they will give the treatment may be virtually or at home. Virtually we can take the treatment or service from any place in the country at any time but we need to book the appointment with the Doctor.
There are three ways to book the appointment:
- To book the service we can call the customer care number, we can book the appointment by telling the time and what service we need.
- Install the app from the Google play and then we can directly book the slot or time.
- You can book from the website also.
Competitors and operating Areas:
The competitors for the call health services are Practo Technologies, Lybrate, DocEngage, Qikwell, and CrediHealth are the main competitors for the call health. Always competition is a good sign, with the competition they will provide good services to the customers/people.
Call Health operating in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh almost in the eight cities and it is planning to expand its services all over the country.
Growth and Investments:
Initially, they started in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and plans to expand in the Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Bangalore. They tied up with many hospitals diagnostic chains and pharmacies. Call Health has tied up with more than 100 hospitals and hired 900 mobile health officers, nursing personnel, physiotherapists, drug delivery officers, and facilitators.
Recently in 2017 the Sachin, Sindhu back healthcare start-up by investing in it, they raised Rs 40Cr for the development of the start-up among the 40cr, Sachin invested 8Cr, Sindhu Badimatn player 4Cr and Pullela Gopichand invested 4Cr.
CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd is listed in the TiEcon top start-up list in the year 2016. In the year 2018 BCCL (Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd.) Invests $7.8 Mn In Start-up.